Here we are, coasting speedily through the shortest month of year which means the January blues should feel long gone and Spring that one step closer. February may be the shortest month, but I always strive to find it a uplifting one. We underestimate the power of this short yet sweet encounter with February. The strength of rejuvenation it holds for us to welcome the awakening of a new season with the potential of bringing a spring to our step as well as inspiration. I see it as the stepping stone between losing the winter woes with a small yet crucial pit stop for some much needed Self Love before we advance towards the season of blooming blossoms and peonies. If the hearts and roses currently surrounding our every move in the shops weren’t the giveaway, Valentines day is around the corner. The theme is well and truly set up for love. Here at the Geam we are all about seizing the opportunity to shed a little inspiration of our own. For us this is the month for that much talked about yet perhaps not implemented enough Self Love. Whether or not you plan to celebrate the big V day this year, we cheer you on to join our clan and celebrate a little more love for yourself. Love is a empowering feeling in all its form making it impossible to bypass the underlying profound element of it, it really does start from within. In fact I’m sure we can all safely agree that we gotta feel self love to share the love right?
It starts with the simplest things we choose to do in our everyday that contributes towards something greater. And when that love we feel for who we are runs short ( because we all have those days too, keeping it real with you as always) then thats the time to whip out your personal sources and refer to your very own personal and unique holy grail of Self Love.
So, we decided to share with you some of our personal elements of love, our five loves:
The Book I most Love….
The Place I most Love….
The Thing I most Love…
The Perfume I most Love…
What my friends most Love about me…
No matter what day or mood, the things you love most have the magic of conjuring some personal inspiration and self love. We hope you enjoy our shares, and remember, feel it, love it, share it!
- I most love books about business.
- I most love the magic of Winter Wonderland in London.
- I love staying in and watching movies, the whole day if I can.
- I most love my perfume by Aerin, Mediterranean Honeysuckle.
- My friends most love my positivity how I manage to find a positive in every situation.
- The Book I most Love is Ficipi Trilogy.
- I mostly love going to any theatre, but a particular favourite is The State Opera in Munich.
- The thing i most love is music.
- My perfume of love is Miss Dior
- My friends most love how I inspire them.
- The Book I most Love is Pleats Please Issey Miyake
- The Place I most love is Luxembourg Gardens in Paris, especially in the evening and watching the sunset.
- I love all fashion and art related magazines
- I most love my Narciso Rodriguez perfume.
- My friends most love how I motivate them.
- The Book I most love is The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- The Place I most Love is Paris
- The Thing I most Love is Travelling
- The Perfume I most love is Pure Poison by Dior
- My friends most love how I motivate them too I think!
- The Book I most Love is The Time Travellers Wife
- The Place I most Love is St Davids in West Wales
- The Thing I most Love is move nights with my family
- The Perfume I most love is Alien by Thierry Mugler
- My friends most love how caring I am.
- The Book I most Love is Madonna in a Fur Coat by Sabahattin Ali
- The Place I most love is Cuba
- The Thing I most Love is my dog
- The Perfume I most love is Si by Giorgio Armani
- My friends most love my positive energy
- The Book I most Love is The Iliad by Homer
- The Place I most Love is Aegean Coasts
- The Thing I most Love is a full moon
- The Perfume I most love is Narciso Rodriquez
- My friends love how I encourage them about me.
- The Book I most Love is Serenade for Nadia by Zulfu Livaneli
- The Place I most Love is Stadtpark, Vienna
- The Thing I most love is having a cup of coffee with family and closest of friends
- The Perfume I most love is Carolina Herrera
- My friends love how understanding I am most about me
- The Book or should I say books I most Love is Harry Potter, the entire series!
- The Place I most Love is Heidelberg, Germany
- The thing i most love is exploring new things
- The Perfume I most Love is Euphoria by Calvin Klein
- My friends love my originality most about me
- The Book I most Love is by Alain de Botton
- The Place I most Love is Paris
- The Thing I most love to do is just sit in a coffee shop and chill and observe people
- The Perfume I most Love is Sunflowers By Elizabeth Arden
- My friends most love my positive energy and my curious soul about me
- The Books I most love are the books of Agatha Christie
- The Place I most Love is The Great Wall of China
- The Thing I most love is food
- The Perfume I most Love is Chanel No.5
- My friends most love my helpfulness about me
- The Book I most love is 1984 by George Orwell
- The Place I most Love is Boston
- The Thing I most Love is exploring new places that no one else knows
- The Perfume I most Love is Blooming Bouquet by Miss Dior
- What my friends most love about me is my honesty,I oddest tend to flatter anyone if I don’t mean it.
- The Book I most Love is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin
- The Place I most Love is New York City
- The Thing I most love is Chocolate!
- The Perfume I most Love is Santal Blush by Tom Ford
- What my friends most love about me is my positivity.
Written by Gina Gambhir